Keep Your Home Cozy and Warm, all Year Long
Rely on White Heating for the professional, knowledgeable heating services you deserve to ensure that your family stays cozy and warm, even on the coldest winter nights. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a service call or free estimate, please contact us today!
As a premier Lennox dealer, we offer installation of Lennox furnaces, blower coils and heat pumps. Click on the links below for specific product details and options.
Why are annual furnace tune-ups important?
Tuning-up your furnace is an important task that should be done annually before the cold weather of winter sets in. These regular tune-ups can give you significant savings on your energy bills. You will also be able to avoid unexpected repairs, as well as extend the life of your furnace.
For customers concerned about their Lennox Pulse furnaces, we have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Advice that may save you a service call
Problem: Little or no heat
- is the thermostat set above room temperature in heating mode?
- is the air filter clean?
- are register dampers open or blocked by furniture, draperies, etc.?
- is there electrical power to furnace? Check on/off switches, breakers and fuses.
- is pilot burning? (Standard gas pilot only)
- are manual gas/fuel valves open?
- is there fuel in fuel tanks? (Oil or LP gas)