We offer Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Air Purifiers, Germicidal UV Lights
Poor indoor air quality can affect the health, comfort and productivity of any organization. Count on
White Heating to help you improve your indoor air quality with Lennox Indoor Air Quality Products to improve air purification, humidity control, and ventilation.
White Heating offers whole-house Aprilaire humidifiers to help control dry air so that you can enjoy year-round comfort.
Other than ambient temperature, nothing affects a body’s perception of comfort more than humidity. The best humidity level for your home is between 30-60%.
Too Little Humidity:
- Induces chronic physical symptoms (e.g. sore throat, dry skin, sinus irritation).
- Causes furniture and wood floors to crack and delaminate.
- Makes you feel colder regardless of temperature.
Too Much Humidity:
- Makes you feel clammy, sweaty, or sticky.
- Increases allergens (dust mites, mold and fungi) which thrive at higher humidity levels.
- Is responsible for musty smells.
- Causes warping in wood, peeling of paint and wallpaper, and mildew in paper-based materials.
- Leads to increased microbial and fungal growth on shower curtains, textiles and upholstery.
- Reduces concentration of mold, bacteria and fungi on coils
- Minimizes irritants and increases comfort
- Maintains system efficiency by keeping the coils clean
- Reduces indoor air pollution that results in asthma and other respiratory problems
- Delivers clean air throughout your home
Helps to eliminate mold spores, pet dander, bacteria, and pollen